Reids of Nottingham Ltd, est. in 1946 were the first castor stockists in the U.K. Since that date we have become major stockists of all leading British and European castor manufactures, and suppliers of wheels and trolleys.
Our castor range includes: Light Duty Castors, Medium Duty Castors & Heavy Duty Castors, Low level, twin castors, Shock Absorbing & gate castors, scaffold castors, Jacking castors, Trailer turntables & Glass Handling Castors, industrial castors, stainless steel castors, medical style castors, and multifunctional castors.
Our trolley range includes: parcel / sack trolleys & sack trucks, kitchen trolleys, folding trolleys, trolleys to carry cylindrical items such as gas bottles & barrels, pipe and carpet trolleys, balance trolleys, bag / laundry trolleys, service trolleys, warehouse trolleys & platform trolleys.
No matter how big or small your requirements are contact us.
Reids of Nottingham Ltd - castors, wheels and trolley specialists.
Information we collect.
Any personal information we collect is supplied by you to enable us to provide you with a service, information, products and the processing, delivery and payment of your order.
Basic account information is kept for as long as you have a customer or supplier account with us. Any other personal information you provide us with is retained for as long as relevant for the purpose it was collected unless there is any legal requirements for keeping it.
- Company Name.
- Company Address.
- Contact Information such as phone numbers and email addresses.
- Contact Names
- Job Titles.
- Bank Account Details (customer bank account details are not kept)
- VAT Numbers.
Why We Need Your Information.
- To maintain internal records and manage your account.
- Contacting you by email, phone or mail for the purpose of account management.
- Contacting you for a legitimate business reason.
- You will not be sent spam emails.
- We need to share some information with our contracted courier sevice, this will consist of Contact Name, Company Name and Address, Phone Number and email address.
Accessing your information.
- Any requests for information must be made in writing by post or email.
- You are entitled to request details of the information we hold on you. You may request that we erase any personal information at any time. Should you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us by phone or email.
- There may be situations where we must keep your information untill they are resolved. For example, but not limited to, instances of any legal claims such as monies outstanding on the account.
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 0115 989 9551